We had some high schoolers set a bios password on a few of our Dell Latitude 2120’s. Found this program while searching. Apparently it works on all Latitudes but so far I’ve only tested this on the 2120.
- Download the file and extract it.
- Run the exe
- Start the laptop and enter the bios (Press the power and tap F2)
- Click the Unlock button. (Typically near the bottom)
- You will see a “System Number” Type it into the exe and press enter.
- It will give you a password to input into the laptop.
- Success you’ve finished!
Dell Latitude Bios Reset Download via LeetCoders