The popular font among teachers !D’nealin is here. This has been very popular took for elementary teachers as it provides outlines, dotted text to trace, hollow letters, and more. It took me forever to find it online so hopefully this will make it a little easier.
In the package are 18 different variations.[title size=”1 to 6″]To Install[/title]
- Extract the download
- Copy all 18 files
- Go to Start > My Computer > Local Disk (C:) > Windows > Fonts
- You should see all your current fonts in there. Paste or move all the new ones into the font folder.
If the above directions didn’t work for you try one of the following below:[accordian]
To add a new font to your computer
|1.||Open Fonts in Control Panel.|
|2.||On the File menu, click Install New Font.|
|3.||In Drives, click the drive you want.|
|4.||In Folders, double-click the folder that contains the fonts you want to add.|
|5.||In List of fonts, click the font you want to add, and then click OK.To add all of the listed fonts, click Select All, and then click OK.|
To add a new font
To install a font, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- Type the following command, and then click OK:
- On the File menu, click Install New Font.
- In the Drives box, click the drive that contains the font that you want to add.Note The floppy disk drive is typically drive A or drive B. The CD drive is typically drive D.
- In the Folders box, click the folder that contains the font that you want to add, and then click OK.
- In the List of fonts box, click the font that you want to add. To select more than one font at a time, press and hold the CTRL key while you select each font.
- Click to select the Copy Fonts To Fonts Folder check box. The new font is saved in the Windows\Fonts folder.
- Click OK.